$500 Microsoft Ads coupon
Promote your website/business with a $500 Microsoft Ads coupon
The Microsoft Ads (formerly known as Bing Ads) are ads shown in Bing’s search results. When you're creating and optimizing your search advertising campaign, there are many different things you can tweak, such as targeting, keywords, and the ad itself, to enhance the performance of your ads.
With more than 7.3 billion monthly PC searches in the United States, there’s a good chance that your potential customers are on Bing.
This is a Bing Ads coupon with a $500 (after you spend $250) credit.
- offer expires June 30, 2023
- get $500 (after you spend $250) in Bing Ads credit for signing up as a new Microsoft Ads customer.
- a new Microsoft Ads customer is one that has not been advertised on Microsoft Ads before.
- limited to one (1) promotion code per new Microsoft Ads customer.
- promotional code must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of Microsoft Ads' new customer creation.
- all vouchers can be used only for newly created accounts or for those up to a maximum of 14 days old.
- only one (1) coupon/account it's accepted
- if you want to use more vouchers, you must create more accounts.
- when creating new accounts, a new credit card will be used, or a VCC will be used.
- the coupon(s) will be delivered to your account at https://voucherstore.net/order-history (click the "Eye" icon to find the order details) - see the "Serial Number/s" tab.
- the vouchers will be sent within a maximum of 24-hour intervals (Monday - Friday)
- all coupons are guaranteed against invalid/expired codes. This means if for one of these reasons (invalid or expired), you cannot redeem the coupon, we replace it or refund your money. The guarantee does not apply to any ads/account-related issues. Running the ads and account is the buyer's responsibility.
Due to the special conditions for using the coupons (meaning that they can be used solely one time in one account), a money refund is NOT POSSIBLE.
How to redeem your 500$ Microsoft Advertising credit:
Go to Microsoft Ads
If you already have a primary payment method:
1 - From the top menu, select Tools > Billing & Payments > Billing summary.
2 - In the section called Payment methods, select View promotional offers.
3 - Select Add promotional code, enter the promotional code, and then select Save.
If you haven't added a payment method yet:
1 - From the top menu, select Tools > Billing & Payments > Payment methods.
2 - Select Add card.
(You may also choose a different payment method, such as bank transfers or PayPal. If you want to use PayPal instead of a card, see how to add a PayPal account.)
3 - Enter your promotional code.
4 - Select the country/region of your card's billing address and select Next.
5 - Enter your payment information, and select Next.
We may make a small authorization charge (for example, $1 USD) to verify your card. This charge will be removed.
Other online advertising coupons: